A guide on how to create a better social media presence in 2010!
1. Spend more traditional ad budget on customer service
2. Create sound company social media strategies & social media policies
3. Train & educate workers
4. Make a better effort to track mentions
5. Be proactive, protect your brand names
6. Take the time to look your best
7. Really promote your social profiles off-site
8. Advertise your social profiles
9. Give people a reason to join in
10. Reward loyal fans with exclusives
11. Explore more outlets
12. Don’t neglect your site
About the Author
Greg Finn is the Director of Internet Marketing for 10e20, a publicity company that specializes in social media and search marketing services. He has been in the Internet marketing industry for over 5 years and specializes in Social Media Marketing. He writes in-depth about social media and internet marketing on the 10e20 blog.